Mrs. Remya Xavier M.
Last Updated on January 30, 2022 by admin
Date of joining
Date of birth
KUHS ID No
- Mary Immaculate Mission School of Nursing, Engandiyur(27/7/10-28/2/11)
- Mother College of Nursing, Thrissur(3/3/11-28/9/11)
- Lisie school of nursing, Ernakulam(06/3/20-till date
PARTICIPATION IN WORKSHOPS/SEMINAR/CONFERENCES
- Webinar on “Basic management of obstetric emergencies during antenatal period”, on 22rd June 2020 by INC
- Webinar on “Basic management of obstetric emergencies during intrapartum and postnatal period”, on 23rd June 2020 by INC
- Webinar on “Evidence based and respectful intrapartum care”, on 24rd June 2020 by INC
- Webinar on “Postnatal care protocols-COVID 19, on 17th july 2020 organized by the Government college , Kozhikode
- Organized workshop on Career Development in Nursing, on 9th September 2013 at University College of Nursing at Angamaly.
- Workshop on Burnout Syndrome Prevention and coping strategies, on 16th& 17th August 2013 at Morning Star Home Science College, Angamaly.
- CNE on Domestic Violence and its implications, on 27th July 2013 at Taluk Hospital, Angamaly.
- Organized CNE on Newborn Screening, on 10th April 2013 at Taluk Hospital, Aluva.
- Workshop on Human Resource Management, on 28th July 2012 at university College of Nursing, Angamaly.
- Workshop on Research Design and Innovations in Nursing Education, on 25th May 2012 at University College of Nursing, Puthuppally.
- Organized workshop on Ethics in Nursing Practice, on 21st April 2012 at University College of Nursing, Angamaly.
- Workshop on Infant and Young Children Nutrition Programme, on 29th February 2012 at IMA House, Cochin.
- Workshop on Lifestyle and Diseases, on 19th& 20th January 2012 at School of Biosciences, MG University, Kottayam.
- Workshop on Nursing Informatics, on 14th December 2011 at Govt. College of Nursing, Kozhikode.
- Workshop On Research Methodology at Government Nursing College, Trivandrum