Mrs. Blaicy. F
Last Updated on June 14, 2023 by admin
Date of Joining
Trained Nurses Association of India
MSc Nursing in Medical-Surgical Nursing
Supervision of Thesis
- “Prevalence of hypertension and its association with stress amount police personnel (2017)
- Comparison of surgical wound healing after wound care with Normal Saline over wound care with povidaone iodine among the clients who are undergone laparotomy in a selected hospital at Ernakulum ( 2014)
- Effectiveness of straw breathing exercises on respiratory function among patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in a selected hospital at Ernakulum (2014 )
- Effectiveness of chlorohexidine Propanol combination over Betadine in prevention of central venous catheter site infection among clients undergoing cardiac surgery in selected e .Explore preconcepts , expectation and actual experiences of nursing care in cardiac surgical units among the patients undergoing cardiac surgery in the selected hospital at Ernakulum (2016)
- Self-care behavior among clients with diabetes mellitus in a selected community, Ernakulum (2017)
- Knowledge regarding helminthic infestation and their related hygienic Practices among school children in a selected Panchayat of Ernakulum, Kerala , India
The effectiveness of structured teaching program on self-care management of diabetes mellitus on knowledge and practice among women with type 2 diabetes mellitus at Kovilpalayam, Coimbatore
- F Blaicy . Suresh Alka , Varghese Ancy , Thomas Anupriya , Lakshmi.J,Thomas Tissa Marath Usha .Knowledge regarding helminthic infestation and their related hygienic Practices among school children in a selected Panchayat of Ernakulum, Kerala , India .International Journal of Evidence Based Nursing . Jan-June 2021,Vol 4, Issue 1
- F .Blaicy , Mahima Manju .Prevalence of Hypertnsion and its association with stress among Police personnel . Nursing Journal of India ,Sept –Oct 2019 Vol .CX No:5
Paper Presentations ,Seminars workshops and Text book
- National level – Scientific paper presentation”Prevalence of hypertension and its association with stress amount police personnel”at TNAI conference held at Goa on Dec 2019
- National level- Resource Personfor TEQIP (Govt of India funded World Bank assisted Project) 3 day workshop at Govt. Engineering College, Wayanad, India on Topic – “Bio-medical material science and tissue engineering”.
- State level – Resource Person for Workshop at Little Flower College of Nursing, Angamali, India on topic – “Nursing Process- An overview”.
- Resource Person for workshop at Lisie College of nursing, India. On Topic – Fluid Balance
- Resource person for National level Webinar at Bishop Benezeger College of Nursing, Kollam. Topic-“Innovations in Healthcare Technologies”.
- Resource Person for workshop at Koshy’s Institute Bangalore on Topic Black & White fungal infections.
- Organizing secretary for International Webinar on Role of critical Nurse Practitioners by Lisie College of Nursing
- Book Chapter on Dementia and Digital Health , Elseveir Publishers , Australia
Continuing Professional Development
- 12 credit hours at TNAI NATIONAL CONFERENCE on theme.. NURSING ON A GLOBAL SCALE: TOMMORROW BELONGS TO US conducted at Goa. India during DEC 14-15, 2018
- Underwent certification program conducted by Kerala university of Health science In RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Delegate of National webinar on “Biomedical waste management in context of COVID-19” conducted by Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Paramedical science, Coimbatore.
- Delegate of International Webinar on “Hypertension in Primary care” by Stanford University School of Medicine, California, USA.
- Delegate of International Webinar on “Mechanical ventilation for COVID-19” by Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- Training of trainers on HIV and Tuberculosis by GFTAM at Government College of Nursing , Trivandrum from 04-08-2014 to 09-08 -2014 , 23-10-2014 to 25 -10-2014